Sunday, December 6, 2015

FFVII

Square Enix is coming out with a remake of one of the best video games of all time: Final Fantasy 7.
They released the teaser earlier this year at E3, the biggest conference for video game announcements. Now why remake it you ask? Well it was one of the highest grossing games of the 90's and has one of the largest followings of any franchise in the gaming world. Final fantasy is an immersive, ever changing world that at that back in the day was a huge leap towards the future of gaming. It was originally released in 1997 and quickly became a consumer favorite. Now I was only 2 at that time but around 2003 when I got a PlayStation 2, I came across Final Fantasy 10. That is my favorite game of all time, so now that I've heard how in the gaming community there is such an excitement for the 7 remake that I may just have to see what all the hubbub is about. It's amazing to see how far game and programming engines have come since 1997. The first vid is the remake trailer, the 2nd is the original version.


No comments:

Post a Comment